Selltogovernment.com, a leader in Government contracting Education, Awareness and Revenue announces our new program focused on the acquisition of GSA Schedules for our clientele and users.
We proudly call it the “selltogovernment.com GSA Fast Track” or in the world of government acronyms STG-FT
The STG-FT program provides you, our trusted client, the necessary guidance, support, paperwork completion and opportunity monitoring* necessary for you to compete in government contracting using your own GSA Schedule.
The STG-FT program is the best and most complete program in government contracting. You are not paying for a training class you are paying for results.
Ask yourself… Is a GSA Schedule right for my company? YES!
GSA Schedules are a must have in relation to government contracting.
What does our full service STG-FT include:
- GSA Schedule selection based on the STG corporate capability analysis…
- Do you need a MOBIS, Schedule 70, AIM or…. We will analyze your corporate offerings and help you choose the right one for your company
- Complete paperwork submission support including our proven “GSA Fast Track” document completion process
- Our commitment to you is to complete the job at hand… you commitment to us is to get us the information necessary to secure this contract. We put our “skin in the game” and expect you too as well.
- Our model is simple Firm Fixed Price — ½ at agreement to proceed, ¼ 30 days later and ¼ upon final submission
- Additional fees apply for yearly GSA Schedule management, updates and additions/subtractions of offerings also completed using an annual Firm Fixed Price.
- Additional fees also apply if you want us to monitor GSA for opportunities specific for your offerings…
Just look at the breadth and depth of the products and services that are purchased using GSA Schedules…
GSA Schedules Available Summer 2013
|Schedule #||Schedule Description|
|541||Advertising and Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS)|
|23 V||Automotive Superstore|
|56||Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Supplies and Services|
|73||Chemicals and Services|
|66 III||Clinical Analyzers, Laboratory, Cost-per-test|
|71 II K||Comprehensive Furniture Management Services (CFMS)|
|00CORP||Consolidated Schedule (Formerly Corporate Contracts Schedule)|
|65 II C||Dental Equipment and Supplies|
|03FAC||Facilities Maintenance and Management|
|520||Financial and Business Solutions (FABS)|
|72||Furnishings and Floor Coverings|
|70||General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services|
|51 V||Hardware Superstore|
|738 X||Human Resources and Equal Employment Opportunity Services|
|65 VII||Invitro Diagnostics, Reagents, Test Kits and Test Sets|
|38 II 7||Language Services|
|751||Leasing of Automobiles and Light Trucks|
|874 V||Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD)|
|65 II A||Medical Equipment and Supplies|
|621 II||Medical Laboratory Testing and Analysis Services|
|874||Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS)|
|75||Office Products/Supplies and Services and New Products/Technology|
|65 II F||Patient Mobility Devices|
|65 I B||Pharmaceuticals and Drugs|
|67||Photographic Equipment – Cameras, Photographic Printers and Related Supplies and|
|Services (Digital and Film-based)|
|621 I||Professional and Allied Healthcare Staffing Services|
|58 I||Professional Audio/Video, Telecommunications, and Security Solutions|
|871||Professional Engineering Services|
|66||Scientific Equipment and Services|
|81 I B||Shipping, Packaging and Packing Supplies|
|78||Sports, Promotional, Outdoor, Recreation, Trophies and Signs (SPORTS)|
|736||Temporary Administrative and Professional Staffing (TAPS)|
|36||The Office, Imaging and Document Solution|
|48||Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions|
|599||Travel Services Solutions|
|65 V A||X-Ray Equipment and Supplies|
Call for details — We are providing this service for technology, professional services, construction and maintenance companies across the US and can get you started tomorrow!